Summer 2018

This summer i spent most of my time with my family and friends. Most of my family and i spent time at the beach and we also went to a theme park which was Knot's berry farm. At the beach we took food and had a small picnic eating fish and other seafood.A few weeks later we spent the weekend in Las Vegas Nevada and the weather at Las Vegas was very crazy it was raining while the sun was out and there was also a sand storm while we went out to a pool party. The trip wasn't as as fun as i thought it would be because i expected to go out and have fun but i realized that that place is only for adults and there is not much kids or teenagers could do over there. The begging of my summer was the worst i had a lot of things in my mind that i almost fell on to depression and i also had poor eating habits i wasn't in a good place.Eventually i went through it and moved on with my summer and had lots of fun with my friends and family. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3. Be involved

4. Be Clean

New Classmates